#whatilearnedinbusinesstoday no 5
One on the best ways to stay on top of you business finances is to have a Financial Dash board that shows your business key performance areas. You should review it al least once a day.
Key performance areas
- All your bank balances.
- Cash movement for the month.
- Cash movement year to date.
- Condensed Profit and Loss statement for the month.
- Daily sales history.
- Yearly sales.
- Customers Balances outstanding.
- Supplier Balances outstanding.
- Inventory on hand.