#whatilearnedinbusinesstoday no 3
It is inevitable to lose customers from time to time, the secret is not to make a habit out of it.
Here is a tool the Five-Fold-Why to help you understand what the underlying reason for losing a client is. Its simple to use. Here is an example.
- Why did customers stop buying coffee from my coffee shop every morning? Customers started to work at 8 am instead of 9 am and my coffee shop opens at 8:30 am
- Why does my Coffee Shop only open at 8:30 am ? Most customers used to start work at 9 am so that they have 30 minutes to get coffee before they get to work.
- Why am I not opening my Coffee Shop 30 Min before they get to work ? There was never a demand for Coffee earlier that 8:30.
- Why do I want to open my Coffee Shop at 7:30 when there is a demand for coffee ? That I can get my customers back
- Why do I want my Customers Back ? To continue running a successful coffee shop.